Saturday, August 14, 2010

Letter to God

This is a poem that I wrote in letter form. I hope that it is a blessing to you or someone you may know. God bless.


Dear Abba,


It's me again. Trying to seek your face again. I need your guidance because I'm feeling lost and I see chaos slowly closing in. Can you please help me Lord? With you, I want to be in one accord. And my issues my heart cannot afford. I don't want to bow out, don't want to admit defeat. I have goals to reach, but I feel like I'm trying to stand on two broken feet. Can you realign them, and put them in a Holy cast? Let them sit in your word while I rehab. Help me to walk straight on your ordered path. Really, I need a spiritual surgery. Please take your Holy Spirit and inject it into my I.V. and if you don't mind, can you check my eyes so I can clearly see your will for me? 'Cause I'm tired of losing, in you I want to win. With my flesh I'm wrestlin'. How do I pass this test I'm in? Please tell me, am I taking the right steps. Use me up Lord 'til I have nothing left. I need to see more of you, and make myself and others less. So this is my plea to you. Your will I'm ceding to. Readjust my internal settings to do more things pleasing you. Thank you in advance for changing my focus on maturing my spiritman. I know in you I'll be the best I can. I praise you and love you always.


Sincerely your child,


Cam


P.S. Even in the midst of a mess, I think back to what you've brought me through and I know I'm blessed. So I will be found praising you. For all you've done, what you’re doing, and what you're going to do. That's why I will continue to worship and magnify you.

No comments:

Post a Comment