Saturday, August 14, 2010

I'm Fresh

I'm fresh
Not because my swaggas right
because I roll with Jesus Christ
That's how I choose to live my life
I'm fresh
Like a new pack of white tees
Keep my flesh in check like Nike
I got the victory even before the devil tries to fight me
I'm fresh
Yeah you can call me brand new
No holla for you obstacles I'm looking past you
This confidence is past due
I'm fresh
Because He changed my mind frame
No more falling to mind games
He's got blessings for us all, I'ma praise Him like mine came
I'm fresh
Everyday God is moving me toward Him
So I can better know Him
Never defeated in trials because by faith I win
I'm fresh
Renewed thoughts and attitudes
Submitting to God my aptitudes
His direction for my life is clear, I refuse to be confused
I'm fresh
Sin used to control me
But that was the old me
Praised my way outta the shell of self unforgiveness, my iniquities can't hold me
I'm fresh
Yup, fresh out the plastic
The devil can be up to his antics
I have authority in Christ so I'll say it now devil I won't have it
I'm fresh
Not because my swaggas right
Because Jesus already won the fight
Now I can just praise Him and live my life
I'm fresh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment