Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Welcome

First I want to put this out there.... I've been somewhat procrastinating on posting because I was trying to have everything perfect before I presented it. I came to the realization that God doesn't need me to have this perfect because where I lack in my postings God will more than make up for it.

So without further ado I want to formally welcome you to From THE WORD 2 the Web. I pray that this blog be a blessing to you and will inspire you to grow closer to God and stronger in Christ.

This blog will have weekly postings based on the Scriptures that I have read and what God has put on my heart to post. As you visit the weekly postings you may notice new additions on each one from time to time. This will simply be me learning more of what I can do on this blog to glorify my Maker.

Please feel free to comment on the posts or share your testimony. The goal of this blog is to not only draw people closer to God, but also to connect believers via the web. Thank you for taking the time to be a part of this journey. God Bless.

3 comments:

  1. My brother, I am very proud of you and starting your blog!!! I know you have been very hesitant with starting it, but I know that God has perfect timing all the time and the time is now!!! I can't wait to keep reading your blog on a regular basis!!!

    Love you so much big brother!!!

    Sharee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    I don 't know why our friendship fell off the way it did. I guess we both got too busy with our own lives. Anyway i just wanted to say that I'm very happy that you are doing so well. And I pray that God keeps you safe and continues to use you as his vessel.
    Thinking of you Always
    Your TJC homegirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so proud of you little brother. Keep up the good work. And remember, God will protect where God directs.

    Love you so much!

    Sharmelle

    ReplyDelete